Wednesday 29 October 2014

Vicky Pattison leaves Geordie Shore after nine series


"The show hasn't grown up and I have.
"The rumours are true, it's the right time for me to leave, " she said.
"A lot of the people in the house are gonna be quite content to be 40 and still downing Jägerbombs and pulling birds. But for me that was just never an option."
Vicky, 26, has been part of the Geordie Shore cast since the show first aired on MTV in May 2011.

Kangaroo testicles

The reality TV star is already planning her next move.
"I've got no desire to fall off the face of the earth. If anything leaving has made me hungrier for something I really want."
She says she'd be up for anything ITV's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! presenters Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly could throw her way.
"I would like to pop up in the jungle. I would have no problem. After all the creepy crawlies I've dealt with on Geordie Shore.
"Putting a kangaroo testicles in my mouth would be no problem. I am a celebrity...get me in there," she added.

Show attacked

Now in its ninth series Geordie Shore follows the partying lifestyle and bed-hopping antics of housemates living together at flat in Newcastle.

Cast members have often defended their roles on the show over claims it promotes casual sex and irresponsible drinking.
Speaking to Newsbeat in 2012 Vicky said: "People who think we are a bad representation of the north east are naive and they have no clue what's really going on."
"Every single person our age is out in Newcastle on the Diamond strip doing exactly what we are doing if not worse," she added.

Filming suspended

Geordie Shore's also seen the cast film episodes in Spain, Holland and Australia.
In July last year filming was suspended after cast members Vicky Pattison and Holly Hagan were arrested following a late night bar fight in Newcastle.
During a court case a judge heard how Pattison lashed out after being hit by ice at Florita's Bar in the city centre.
The reality TV star wrongly thought victim Hannah Kelso, 18, who needed four stitches, had thrown the ice.
Vicky Pattison admitted two counts of assault and was ordered to do 180 hours of unpaid work and pay court costs of almost £6,000.
Series nine of Geordie Shore starts tonight (October 28) at 10pm on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment